City of Galena Park Water Department
2000 Clinton Dr.
Galena Park, TX 77547
P.O. Box 46
Galena Park, TX 77547
For online payments please click the link below:
1. Click on Local Payments
2. Jurisdiction Code: 6955
To pay by phone please call:
Information about your water bill:
1. Deposits are: $125.00- Renters, $80.00- Homeowners, $200.00- Businesses. Deposits will be held until accounts are closed and final bills will be deducted from your deposit.
2. Renters Lease aggreement or Title papers will be needed at the time you apply for water service along with the deposit and a Texas Identification/ Drivers License.
3. You will receive a water bill each month. The bills are mailed the 1st working day of each month. If you do not receive your bill please call 713-672-2556 and the water department can provide you with the amount due. Failure to receive your bill DOES NOT waive the penalty.
4. The bills are due by the 16th of each month without penalty. If the bill is not paid by the 16th of each month the penalty will be automatically applied on the 17th. If your bill is delinquent 30 days your services will be disconnected without further notice. If your water is disconnected for non-payment, a reconnect fee of $45.00 will be added to your account and must be paid before water is restored along with the balance on the account.
5. You may pay your bill at city hall during business hours, in the night deposit box ( located on Eastway on the side of city hall), by mail, or at Middletons until the 16th.
6. The city must have access to your water meters at all times. If the city can not gain access to your meter, your bill will be estimated based on the prior billing history until such time that the city is able to read your meter.
WATER AND SEWER RATES:
Water: The minimum water fee for residential single family unit is $13.63 for the first 3,000 gallons. Thereafter, each additional 1,000 gallon is charged at the rate of $7.31.
Sewer: The minimum sewer fee for residential single family unit is $13.63 for the first 3,000 gallons. Thereafter, each additional 1,000 gallon is charged at the rate of $7.92.